Eton Clarke has been mandated to source a Treasury Analyst for an investment bank in London. The Treasury function covers appropriate Liquidity & Funding management, Funds Transfer Pricing, FX & Interest Rates Risk Management activities.
The role has been signed off at Associate / Vice President level & is an immediate hire (on boarding will take place from home in the current environment).
Experience & Key Responsibilities:
- Execution and management of the Treasury department’s funding and hedging activities including Repos, interbank deposits, FX Swaps, IRS and MTN funding
- Execution and management of Treasury departments assets including Liquid Asset Buffer, Reverse repos
- Monitoring and production of daily liquidity metrics and taking necessary action to ensure compliance with internal, regulatory and head office limits
- Devise strategies for efficient management of the firm’s liquidity resources and internal transfer pricing
- Development of strategic and tactical tools for liquidity and liquidity risk management;
- Liaise with other departments to ensure correct booking, settlement and P&L for Treasury activities;
- Provide reports and analytics to the Treasurer to assist with the optimal management of Treasury and for reporting to other committees and senior management;
This is a market facing role with a high degree of individual accountability and a requirement for strong process and control orientation.
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies