Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Stanmore, HA7
Eton Clarke is a financial services recruitment consultancy firm. We are recruitment suppliers to the world’s largest investment banks, hedge funds and brokerage firms. We have offices in Central London (Regent Street, W1B) and North West London (Stanmore, HA7).
We are looking for a trainee recruitment consultant to join our Stanmore team that focuses on high end Sales & Trading recruitment (all training is given, and no prior knowledge of investment banking or finance is necessary).
Day to day tasks for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Work with your line manager to complete a bespoke sales & trainee recruitment training programme.
- Interview & place candidates into high end sales & trading positions in the investment banking industry.
- Pitch new clients our services, negotiate contracts and manage/develop the relationship.
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the market through networking with candidates & clients.
The role is sales orientated so the candidate must be a strong communicator and comfortable in a client facing capacity.
Why join Eton Clarke as a trainee recruitment consultant?
- Uncapped commission structure – a consultant recently received £35,000 in one month for their commission.
- We view this as a career opportunity not a job – there is the ability to manage a team, launch a new area and we sponsor further learning & qualifications in recruitment.
- Our sales & recruitment training scheme is tailored to each individual – we have daily, weekly and monthly training to ensure your never just thrown in at the deep end but really understand what you’re doing, why you’re doing it and ensure you’re the best at it.
- We believe in a work life balance – we work hard & play hard (lunch clubs, company holidays, prizes etc) but also believe in life outside of work so we finish earlier than our competitors, offer more holiday days than our competitors and tailor our incentives to what really motivates you.
- Investment – we have invested in the latest recruitment software technology, industry information subscriptions, advertising and marketing to make your job as easy as possible.
The ideal Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be:
- Self-motivated & driven
- Comfortable with cold / warm calling
- Have an interest in Finance and/or Investment Banking
- Have completed a bachelors university degree
Our Stanmore office is very close to Stanmore underground station and easily accessible via busses.