Eton Clarke is working closely with a global investment bank in their search for a candidate to join their corporate finance team in M&A and IPO origination with a focus on China.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in origination & execution of M&A and IPO transactions. Specific sector experience is not a pre-requisite.
My client is looking for someone with experience in carrying out their own industry research.
- M&A deal execution- providing clients advice on valuation and negotiation tactics.
- M&A deal origination- Identifying acquisition targets for the bank’s clients.
- IPO origination
- Manage relationships with existing clients and develop new clients in China.
- Experience in M&A and IPO transactions in China.
- M&A experience working for or with Chinese corporates is essential.
- Have extensive experience as a project manager or a deal team leader.
- Be capable of completing transactions by yourself.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in M&A.
- Be located or willing to relocate to Hong Kong
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to email@example.com
Keywords: Eton Clarke, M&A, Mergers & Acquisitions, IPO, Initial Public Offering, Advisory, Execution, Origination, Corporates, Chinese clients, Hong Kong Jobs, Jobs in Hong Kong
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies