Eton Clarke has been mandated by an investment bank in their search for a Loan Closer. The chosen candidate will join a newly formed Loans, Special Situations and Illiquids Trading team.
The loan closer will be responsible for the management of the loan closing process which has a critical role in minimising the operational risk arising from loan trading.
- Liaise with internal and external counterparties such as Agent Banks, Clients, Loans Admin and Account Officers.
- Prepare LMA trade confirmation and Transfer Certificates from Loan Agreements
- Input and maintain Trade information in Excel, Wall Street Office and Clearpar
- Prepare Settlement package for Loans Administration
- Ensure systems accurately reflect trading activity
- Email counterparties with agreed Trade terms and provide Confidentiality Statements when required
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance or related fields.
- Project management experience in high volume business situations
- Systems knowledge including WSO, Clearpar, Excel and ACBS.
- Strong capability to resolve problems efficiently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Teamwork orientated with a naturally collaborative approach
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to email@example.com
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Loan Closer, Special Situation, Illiquid Trading, Loan Operations, Loan Agreements, Loan Administration, Jobs in London
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies