Eton Clarke is working closely with a global investment bank who are in search of a junior corporate derivative salesperson to expand their current desk. This role is based in London, UK.
This is an analyst level position & the candidate should have had a minimum of a years experience working on a corporate risk solutions, derivatives hedging advisory or rates derivatives sales desk.
During interviews the candidate will be tested on their technical derivatives knowledge.
- Minimum of a years experience working on an interest rate derivative sales desk.
- Have experience working in a sell side investment bank or hedging advisory firm.
- Excellent knowledge on all interest rate derivatives products (swaps, caps, floors, FX outrights, options etc).
- Knowledge of preparing client pitch books, credit memos and term sheets.
- Experience in structuring & pricing rates derivatives products.
- Be located in London or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Corporate Sales, Corporate Risk Solutions, Risk Solutions Group, Interest Rates Sales, Derivatives Solutions, Foreign Exchange Sales, IR, FX, Currency, Currency Sales, Fixed Income Sales, Corporate Accounts, UK clients, European Clients, French clients, Corporates, European Jobs, UK Jobs, IRD sales, FX Sales, Corporate Derivatives Sales, Derivatives Marketing, Structured Finance Hedging.
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies.