Eton Clarke has been mandated by a global investment bank in their search for a flow credit trader with experience in trading Investment Grade US corporate credits.
The ideal candidate would have experience trading investment grade bonds in hard currencies.
They are considering anyone with +3 years of experience ranging from Associate to Director level.
- Market making and execution on investment grade credit bonds.
- Manage and monitor flow trading including positions and pricing.
- Good understanding of Fixed Income markets, constantly keeping abreast of market developments and products.
- Continually liaising with credit research analysts while evaluating investment ideas and opportunities.
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance or related fields.
- +3 years direct work experience in trading Investment Grade credit bonds
- Very strong knowledge of the US credit market
- Be located in New York or willing to relocate
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Fixed Income Credit, Trading, Fixed Income Trader, Investment Grade, IG, Investment Grade Credit Trader, IG Credit Trader, US Corporate Credit Bonds, Trading Jobs, New York Jobs, Jobs in New York
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies