Eton Clarke has been mandated by a global investment bank in their search for a EUR corporates investment grade credit trading desk analyst / strategist.
The role is investment grade focused.
- Analyse European investment grade bonds.
- Work very closely with the bank’s European corporates credit traders.
- Provide the bank’s European credit salespeople analysis and trade ideas to relay to their institutional investors.
Details, any applicants must have:
- Experience in a credit trading desk analyst / strategist role.
- Excellent knowledge of EUR investment grade bonds.
- Be located in London or willing to relocate (must have the ability to work in the UK without requiring visa sponsorship).
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Investment Grade Credit, Research Analyst, Trading Desk Analyst, Desk Analyst, Desk Strategist, EUR Corporate Bonds, European Corporates, Fixed Income Research, EUR Credit Trader, Corporate Bonds Trader, London
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies