Eton Clarke has been mandated by a European investment bank in its search for an interest rate solutions salesperson as part of its expansion effort.
This is an Analyst or Associate level hire. Our client would like a candidate with some experience in selling interest rate products such as cash government bonds, interest rate derivatives such as rates swaps and structured products.
- Selling interest rate derivative products.
- Developing in and maintaining the existing client base of French institutional accounts.
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance or related fields.
- Experience in an institutional interest rate derivatives sales role.
- Motivated and enthusiastic about joining a growing/successful business.
- Native speaker of French.
If you feel you the required experience within Interest Rate derivatives sales, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Interest Rate Derivatives, IRS, Institutional Accounts, French Clients, Interest Rate Swaps
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies