Our client is recruiting for an interest rate derivatives salesperson in New York. This role is to cover US financial institutions such as Asset Managers, Banks, Hedge Funds & Insurance companies.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Originate, develop & manage new relationships with financial institutions.
- Have had minimum of 3 years’ experience in interest rates sales.
- Excellent knowledge of the rates derivatives product suite.
- Have a track record of previous revenue generation with institutional clients.
- Hold existing relationships or in the process of developing relationships with asset managers, hedge funds, banks & other institutional investors.
- Located in New York or willing to relocate.
If you feel you have suitable experience within interest rates sales and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to email@example.com
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Fixed Income Sales, Fixed Income, IRD Sales, Rates Sales, Institutional Sales, IR Sales, Institutional Accounts, Real Money, Fast Money, Interest Rate Swaps, CCS, Jobs in New York, Interest Rates Sales
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies