Eton Clarke has been mandated by an investment bank looking to hire a Sterling Interest Rates Derivatives Trader in London. The role will primarily focus on trading GBP Interest Rate Swaps & Cross Currency Swaps.
Details of the role:
To join as a member of the Interest Rates Derivatives trading team, to cover GBP Derivatives Trading.
- Active market making in GBP interest rate derivatives products, particularly in IRS & CCS.
- Working closely with the sales and research function to service their needs in the flow Sterling interest rates market.
- Monitoring the portfolio & executing the appropritate hedge trades.
- Take on & manage risk & generate revenues within the appropriate risk limits.
- Experience managing a trading book of sterling rates derivatives.
- Very strong experience in trading interest rate swaps & cross currency swaps.
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance or related fields.
- Be located in London or willing to relocate.
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Fixed Income Trading, Sterling Interest Rates, GBP Interest Rates Trader, Interest Rates Trader, Trading Jobs, IR Trader, IRS Trader, Swaps, CCS, Derivatives Trader, GBP Trader, Jobs in London