Eton Clarke is working closely with a global investment bank in their search for a rates derivatives salesperson covering large cap Nordic corporate clients. They are looking for a candidate with 2 to 5 years’ work experience in another risk solutions team.
- Selling/marketing hedging solutions in the form of interest rate derivatives products (Interest Rate Swaps, Cross Currency Swaps, Options, Index-linked swaps etc).
- Coverage of top tier Nordic corporate clients (additional European coverage is welcome).
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance or related fields.
- 2 – 5 years direct work experience within derivatives sales to large cap corporates.
- Very strong interest rate derivatives knowledge and experience.
- Fluent (ideally Native) fluency of a Nordic/Scandinavian dialect.
- Be located in London or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Fixed Income Sales, Interest Rate Derivatives, Corporate Risk Solutions, Derivatives Solutions, Jobs in London
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies