Our client is a global investment bank who has been expanding their risk solutions derivatives team over the last few years.
The bank has increased their appetite for lending in the MENA region and is keen to back that up with derivatives salespeople to assist clients on their risk solutions and hedging needs.
They are looking to hire a seasoned derivatives salesperson or advisor with great relationships in the Middle East & North Africa. The relationships would be across the big names in MENA – corporates, institutions and government related entities.
They need a rates swaps / derivatives expert who can not only execute trades but has a more consultative approach.
This is a great role for any expat in the Middle East who is keen to return to UK/Europe.
- Work closely with clients to understand their interest rate and foreign exchange exposure.
- Advise and suggest suitable hedging / risk solution strategies to counter their IR & FX risk.
- Take over the existing client base in Middle East and North Africa (MENA) and expand the client coverage with own relationships.
- Deep understanding and exceptional product knowledge across Interest Rate derivatives and Foreign Exchange derivatives.
- Long standing relationships with MENA based large cap corporate clients, financial institutions and government related entities.
- Be located in London or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Interest Rate Derivatives Jobs, IRD Sales Jobs, IRD Sales to MENA, Middle East Jobs, Abu Dhabi Jobs, Interest Rate Swaps, MENA Careers, Middle East Careers, FX Derivatives Sales, Fixed Income Sales, Jobs in London, London Jobs, Large Cap Corporates, Corporate Clients, Interest Rate Derivatives, Corporates.
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies