Eton Clarke has been mandated by a global investment bank in their search for an Investment Grade/Crossover credit desk research analyst with a focus on European corporate credits. The credit desk analysts produce analysis on a wide range of names in Investment Grade, Crossover & High Yield. They also offer proactive, bespoke research and comment in reaction to current market events and trends.
Our client is looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years experience working as an Investment Grade/Crossover desk analyst.
- Working alongside the credit trading & research team, producing financial analysis and investment ideas.
- To work in collaboration with the credit trading desk to identify value opportunities & risk situations in Credit Markets;
- To provide desk notes detailing value opportunities;
- To actively market views internally to internal staff and externally to clients;
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance or related fields.
- 5 years & more direct work experience within credit analysis.
- Understanding of corporate or financial credit products.
- Sound knowledge of credit analysis techniques;
- Strong report writing skills with a clear and concise style;
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets and other relevant PC applications, particularly information retrieval systems.
- Be located in London or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Fixed Income, Credit, Investment Grade, IG, Investment Grade Research, Crossover, Crossover Research, Crossover Analysis, High Yield, HY, Analyst, High Yield Credit Research, Research Analyst, Research, Desk Analyst, London, European Investment Grade, European High Yield, Jobs in London, London Jobs
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies