Eton Clarke has been mandated by an Asian investment bank in their search for a high yield credit desk analyst with a focus on Chinese High Yield corporate credit bonds.
Our client is looking for someone between Associate to VP level. This is an active hire with sign off received by HR.
- Providing analysis on Asia ex-Japan credits focused primarily on Chinese high yield corporate credits.
- Providing trade ideas to sales and trading on the desk.
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance or related fields.
- Minimum of two years direct work experience within credit analysis or in credit research.
- Good understanding of Asia credits.
- Has had ample experience analysing or researching Chinese high yield credits.
- Fluent (ideally Native) speaker of Mandarin.
- Be located in Hong Kong or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to email@example.com
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Fixed Income, Credit, High Yield, HY, Analyst, Research, Desk Analyst, Hong Kong, Chinese High Yield, Jobs in Hong Kong, Hong Kong Jobs, Credit Research
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies