Eton Clarke has been mandated by a European investment bank in their search for a high yield credit desk analyst with a focus on European high yield corporate credits.
Our client is looking for someone with a minimum of 4/5 years high yield credit analysis/research experience (either on the buy-side or sell-side).
- Minimum of 4/5 years direct work experience within credit research of high yield bonds or in another sell-side firm working as a high yield credit desk analyst.
- Financial modelling experience.
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail.
- Ability to formulate, communicate & explain in detail credit opinions.
- Located in London or willing to relocate.
If you are interested in applying for the position of high yield credit desk analyst, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Fixed Income, Credit, High Yield, HY, Analyst, High Yield Credit Research, Research Analyst, Research, Desk Analyst, London, European High Yield, Jobs in London, London Jobs
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies