Eton Clarke is a financial services recruitment consultancy firm. We are recruitment suppliers to the world’s largest investment banks, hedge funds and brokerage firms. We have offices in Central London (Regent Street, W1B) and North West London (Stanmore, HA7).
We are looking for a trainee recruitment consultant to join our Stanmore team that focuses on high-end Sales & Trading recruitment (all training is given, and no prior knowledge of investment banking or finance is necessary).
Day to day tasks for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Work with your line manager to complete a bespoke sales & trainee recruitment training programme.
- Interview & place candidates into high-end sales & trading positions in the investment banking industry.
- Pitch new clients our services, negotiate contracts and manage/develop the relationship.
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the market through networking with candidates & clients.
- The role is sales orientated so the candidate must be a strong communicator and comfortable in a client-facing capacity.
Why join Eton Clarke as a trainee recruitment consultant?
- Uncapped commission structure
- We view this as a career opportunity not just a job
- Our sales & recruitment training scheme is tailored to each individual
- We believe in a work-life balance
- Investment – we have invested in the latest recruitment software technology, industry information subscriptions, advertising and marketing to make your job as easy as possible.
The ideal Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be:
- Self-motivated & driven
- Comfortable with cold / warm calling
- Have an interest in Finance and/or Investment Banking
- Have completed a bachelors university degree
Our Stanmore office is very close to Stanmore underground station, parking on-site and easily accessible via busses.