Eton Clarke has been mandated to source an experienced sterling Inflation trader. They are looking for a candidate to trade Inflation derivatives primarily for the GBP book.
- Active market-making in sterling inflation derivatives.
- Monitoring the portfolio and executing the appropriate hedge trades.
- Actively and regularly proposing well-researched position-taking strategies and trades to enhance trading revenue for the GBP inflation book and associated books.
- Continuous monitoring of the dynamic risk exposure ensuring that positions are maintained within stated risk limits.
- Experience and track record trading inflation derivatives particularly sterling inflation.
- Experience with GBP Rates and FX markets.
- A strong track record of making budget targets each year.
- Excellent planning, organisation, and coordination skills with the ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and on varying agenda simultaneously flexing priorities when necessary.
- Be located in London or willing to relocate.
If you feel you have suitable experience trading sterling inflation and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Sterling Inflation, GBP Inflation, £ Inflation, Fixed Income Trading, Interest Rates, Interest Rates Trader, Derivatives Trader, Trading Jobs, Inflation Trader, UK Linkers, Sterling Inflation Trading, Jobs in London
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising in each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies