Eton Clarke has been mandated by a European investment bank looking to add a seasoned FX derivatives salesperson to cover UK real money institutional clients.
This role has received HR sign off. The candidate must have significant experience in a similar position in another investment bank. The ideal candidate will be VP or Director level.
- Selling FX (foreign exchange) derivative products.
- Coverage of institutional clients in the UK (asset managers, pension funds etc).
- Cover the existing network of clients & work to build new relationships.
- Minimum 7/8 years direct work experience within FX derivatives sales to UK real money clients.
- Very good FX derivatives knowledge and experience.
- Track record of hitting budget / p&l figures each year.
- Be located in London or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Eton Clarke, FX Sales, Foreign Exchange Derivatives, Foreign Exchange Sales, Derivatives Sales, Institutional, Real Money, Asset Managers, Jobs in London
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies