Eton Clarke has been mandated by a tier 1 US investment bank in its search for a corporate foreign exchange (FX) salesperson. This is as an expansion hire for their European corporate risk solutions team following a successful year in 2017.
Our client is looking for a candidate around Associate/AVP level with good large cap corporate client relationships specifically with commodity trading houses in UK and/or Switzerland.
- Selling/marketing hedging solutions in the form of foreign exchange products (FX Sales).
- Coverage of commodities trading houses in UK and Swiss region with good client relations that can be transferred.
- Has had experience selling FX derivatives products and has a good understanding of the FX market.
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance or related fields.
- Direct work experience within derivatives sales to large cap corporates.
- Very strong Foreign Exchange (FX) derivatives knowledge and experience.
- Be located in London or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to email@example.com
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Foreign Exchange Sales, FX Sales, FX Derivatives, Corporate Risk Solutions, Commodity, Derivatives Solutions, Jobs in London, London Jobs.
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies