Eton Clarke has been mandated by a global investment bank in its search for a FX corporate derivatives salesperson as an expansion effort for their franchise in Madrid.
Our client is looking for a candidate with good relationships with large-cap Spanish corporates and experience in marketing foreign exchange (FX) and commodities derivatives.
- Selling/marketing hedging solutions in the form of foreign exchange and commodities products.
- Coverage of Spanish corporates with good client relations that can be transferred.
- Has had experience selling FX and commodities products and has a good understanding of the market.
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance or related fields.
- Direct work experience within derivatives sales to large cap corporates.
- Very strong Foreign Exchange (FX) and commodities derivatives knowledge and experience.
- Be located in Madrid or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Foreign Exchange Sales, FX Sales, FX Derivatives, Corporate Risk Solutions, Derivatives Sales, Corporate, Commodities Derivatives, Commodity, Derivatives Solutions, Jobs in Madrid, Madrid Jobs.
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies