Eton Clarke has been mandated by a European investment bank in its search to find a flow rates salesperson focused on French institutional clients.
Details, any applicants must have:
- A minimum of 5 years interest rates sales experience covering French institutional accounts.
- Fluency in French (fluency in other European languages are a great benefit).
- Sold flow rates products such as government bonds.
- Have a good track record of hitting budget each year.
- Be located in London or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org or please get in touch with your local specialist consultant at Eton Clarke using the details below:
NYC: (+1) 646 2058230 | LDN: (+44) 203 576 1000 | Singapore: (+65) 68364920
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Interest Rates Sales Jobs, Government Bond Sales Jobs, Flow Rates Sales Jobs, Fixed Income Sales, Institutional Accounts, French Clients, London Jobs
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies