Eton Clarke has been mandated by a European investment bank to recruit an equity derivatives trader with experience trading flow index options.
This is an active role with sign off from HR already received. The client has specified that they would like a candidate to only apply if they have sell side equity derivatives trading experience.
They are open to meeting candidates with various indices trading experience so this is a great opportunity for a candidate who would like to relocate to London from abroad.
- Managing risks of the vanilla equity options book.
- Quoting index vanilla options to institutional clients (hedge funds, pension funds, asset managers, etc).
- Pro-actively offer liquidity and hedging solutions to other desks of the bank.
- Back-up and joint work with other Index Flow traders in day to day tasks (price checks, marker colour discussion, trading axes etc).
- Minimum of 4 years direct work experience within equity derivatives trading (ideally trading vanilla index options).
- Experience reviewing daily risk & p&l reports.
- Excellent understanding of equities / equity indices and equity markets.
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Be located in London or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to email@example.com
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Equity Derivatives Trader, Equity Derivatives Trading, Equities Trading, Equities, Equity Derivatives, Index Options, Vanilla Options, Jobs in London
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies