Eton Clarke has been mandated by an investment bank with a global presence in their search for an experienced credit salesperson focused on the Hong Kong institutional market. Our client is a leading name in the Asian market and has a solid balance sheet coupled with a good rating.
The ideal candidate will have had experience with credit sales to real money accounts in Hong Kong. This is an expansion hire as the bank had a very successful year in 2015.
Details, any applicants must have:
- Credit sales experience covering Hong Kong based real money accounts.
- Keen to join a solid platform for a challenging opportunity to progress in their career.
- Have good knowledge of credit products and the Asian market.
- Have a good track record of hitting budget each year.
- Be able to transact business in Mandarin or Cantonese.
- Be located in Hong Kong or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to email@example.com or please get in touch with your local specialist consultant at Eton Clarke using the details below:
NYC: (+1) 646 2058230 | LDN: (+44) 203 576 1000 | SING: (+65) 68364920
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Credit Sales, Fixed Income Sales, Institutional Accounts, Real Money, Corporate Bonds, Fixed Income Credit, Hong Kong Clients, HK Clients, Jobs in Hong Kong
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies