Eton Clarke has been mandated by a global investment bank in its search to find a 4-5 years experienced credit salesperson focused on the French market. The French market has not been covered previously and so this is an exciting opportunity for a salesperson to come on board with no restrictions on accounts they can cover.
Details, any applicants must have:
- A minimum of 4 years credit sales experience covering French institutional accounts.
- Fluency in French (fluency in other European languages are a great benefit).
- Sold investment grade corporate bonds in the past.
- Have a good track record of hitting budget each year.
- Be located in London or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to email@example.com or please get in touch with your local specialist consultant at Eton Clarke using the details below:
NYC: (+1) 646 2058230 | LDN: (+44) 203 576 1000 | Singapore: (+65) 68364920
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies