Eton Clarke is working closely with a global investment bank in their search for a fixed income salesperson covering Korean institutional clients. They are looking for a candidate with 5/6+ years’ work experience relevant to fixed income sales to Korean institutional clients. The position will be based in Hong Kong and will support relocation if needed.
- Responsible for selling mainly flow credit products (Asia Credit, EM Credit, US/EU Credit) to a diverse range of institutional clients, including hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies and portfolio managers.
- Maintain and grow existing portfolio of Korean institutional client accounts.
- Ability to identify new opportunities and spot emerging market trends.
- Offer advice and perform analysis within revenue and risk to ensure a smooth client sales process.
- University degree holder in finance, economics, business administration or relevant discipline.
- Have good knowledge of credit products and the Asian market. If you have knowledge of structured and hybrid products is also desirable.
- Ability to bring existing contacts in the broker-dealer community is desirable.
- Good communication skills with experience in presentations and public speaking.
- Have a good track record of hitting budget each year.
- The candidate must have Korean institutional fixed income sales experience.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Fixed Income Sales, Fixed Income, Flow credit sales, Korean Sales, Institutional Sales, Fixed Income Sales, Institutional Accounts, Real Money, Fast Money, Corporate Bonds, Asia Credit Sales, Emerging Market Credit Sales, Fixed Income Credit, Korean Clients, Sales Jobs, Jobs in Hong Kong
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies