Eton Clarke is working with a French investment bank looking for a credit salesperson covering institutional accounts in the Netherlands. The ideal client will have an established book of accounts that they can open new lines with and be a fluent French and Dutch speaker. This is part of their expansion effort to increase their presence in the European market.
- Selling/marketing fixed income credit products primarily investment grade and high yield credits.
- Coverage of Dutch institutional accounts.
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance or related fields.
- Direct work experience within the credit sales space with a focus on investment grade and high yield credit products.
- Very strong fixed income credit knowledge and experience.
- Fluent (ideally native) Dutch and also French.
- Be located in Paris or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Fixed Income Sales, Credit Sales, Investment Grade, High Yield, Dutch, French, Netherlands, France, Jobs in Paris, Jobs in France, French Jobs.
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies