Eton Clarke is working closely with a global investment bank in their search for a flow credit trader with experience in trading European financial bonds. They are considering anyone with between 1-5 years of experience ranging from Analyst to Senior Associate level. Junior VP’s will also be considered.
- Market making and execution on European Financial Bonds
- Manage and monitor flow trading including positions, pricing etc.
- Provide market commentary and generate trade ideas.
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance or related fields
- 1 – 5 years direct work experience in trading EUR financial bonds
- Very strong knowledge of the European credit market
- Keen on a new challenge to help in the expansion of the desk
- Be located in London or willing to relocate
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to email@example.com
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Fixed Income Credit, Trading, Financials, EUR, European, London Jobs, Jobs in London
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies