Eton Clarke is mandated by an Asian investment bank to source a mid-level EUR credit trader to be based in London. This is an expansion hire and the chosen candidate would be joining a team of 3 others trading GBP, EUR and EM currencies on flow credit. The bank would want the credit trader to have experience taking risk and using balance sheet. Ideally the candidate will be entrepreneurial and help the bank expand into new areas i.e. CEE, MENA and Asia.
Details, any applicants must have:
- Experience a minimum of 5 years’ experience trading flow credit bonds (EUR denominated).
- Have traded both flow and proprietary with a strong P&L track record.
- Have a good network within the market (both market makers and brokers).
- Be a good team player working closely with the Sales team.
- Be located in London or willing to relocate (must have the ability to work in the UK without requiring a visa sponsor.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to email@example.com or please get in touch with your local specialist consultant at Eton Clarke using the details below:
NYC: (+1) 646 2058230 | LDN: (+44) 203 576 1000 | Singapore: (+65) 68364920
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies