Eton Clarke has been mandated by an investment bank in its search for an associate level hire in its Equity Capital Markets team.
- Providing information to the client on marketing and execution of equity capital markets offerings.
- Liaise with equities sales, research and trading teams to understand stock & sector trends.
- Take on a broad range of Equity Capital Markets (ECM) activities including pitch preparation, execution support of live mandates & syndicate related activity.
- Coordinating with other investment banks (syndicate members) on transactions
- 2 to 5 years at a sell side institution in either ECM, DCM, Leverage Finance or M&A.
- Deal management experience across sector and geographies
- Be located in London or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to email@example.com
Keywords: Eton Clarke, ECM, Equity Capital Markets, Syndicate, Syndication, Jobs in London, London Jobs
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies