Eton Clarke has been retained by an Asian investment bank looking to add a seasoned FX & Interest Rate cash & derivatives salesperson to cover UK/European institutional clients (a mixture of real money, hedge funds, regional banks etc).
This is an active hire with sign off already received. The candidate must have significant experience in a similar position in another investment bank. The ideal candidate will be AVP or VP level.
Our client is looking for a candidate who can be flexible in their product offering and holds good relationships with clients who purchase EM products both government bonds and IR/FX derivatives.
- Selling FX (foreign exchange) derivative products.
- Selling IR (interest rate) cash products i.e. government bonds.
- Selling IR (interest rate) derivatives products.
- Coverage of institutional clients in the UK & Western Europe.
- Cover the existing network of clients & work to build new relationships.
- Minimum 7/8 years direct work experience within IR & FX derivatives sales.
- Very good product knowledge and experience of selling these to clients.
- Track record of hitting budget / p&l figures each year.
- Entrepreneurial attitude.
- Be located in London or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Eton Clarke, FX Sales, IR Sales, Interest Rate Derivatives, Foreign Exchange Derivatives, Foreign Exchange Sales, Derivatives Sales, Institutional, Real Money, Asset Managers, Hedge Fund Sales, Jobs in London
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies