Eton Clarke is working closely with a global investment bank in their search for a Business Manager to support the Head of Investment Banking, EMEA in the overall strategic process.
- Support the Head of Investment Banking, EMEA.
- Conduct research on information such as financial data on client and competitor trends, target clients, products and/or market profiles to support the overall strategic planning process.
- Identify specific initiatives to drive revenue increase and event driven opportunities
- Based on analysis, develop business cases for strategic initiatives including proposals for action or implementation as necessary and present to management.
- Actively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contributes to the development of communication of strategies.
- Significant experience at a Business Manager within a Front Office or Investment Banking function.
- High degree of confidence with financial and numerical analysis
- Effective communication skills for writing reports/proposals and making presentations to present in front of an audience;
- Located in London or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to email@example.com
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Business Manager, Investment Banking, EMEA, London, Jobs in London
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies