Eton Clarke is working closely with a global investment bank in their search for an EM Rates / FX Trader. They are looking for a candidate with experience trading EM Rates across various currencies.
- Strong background with EM interest rate products/currencies.
- Working closely with the sales and research function to service their needs in the flow Emerging Markets interest rates market.
- Consider the nature of client needs through market research, visits, and roadshows
- Work across the company franchises to ensure desk tactics are both relevant and sustainable for the changing market segment
- Understand and translate the impact of economic indicators, from inflation and policy rates, to current account and emerging markets
- Generate and implement appropriate control mechanisms and solutions to minimize the risk of desk gaps and exposure.
- Previous experience in EM FX Trading
- Specific experience in trading Chinese FX and Interest Rates products
- Demonstrable experience in developing client relationships is essential.
- Ability to independently research ideas and market opportunities
- A strong track record of making budget targets each year.
- Be located in Hong Kong or Singapore
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Fixed Income trading, Emerging Markets interest rates, Emerging Markets interest rates trader, RMB, CNY, Derivatives Trader, Swaps Trader, trading jobs, IR trader, FX Trading, Foreign Exchange, EM Trader, Cross Currency swaps, IRS, Jobs in Hong Kong, Jobs in Singapore
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies