Eton Clarke has been mandated to source an Emerging Markets Africa focused Debt Capital Markets Syndication specialist for our clients in London.
Our client is a global investment bank & are looking to expand their focus on the Emerging Markets. This role would be focused on issuers in Africa.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the relevant investor universe who are able to buy private placements & structured deals.
- Lead the execution process for all international bond issuances arranged by the banks local DCM team.
- Act as a bridge between DCM & Sales and Trading on the firm’s primary deals, assisting with origination & ensure alignment with investor appetite.
- Working closely with sales, develop relationships with portfolio managers at key asset managers, hedge funds, banks, corporates & private banks across UK, Europe & USA.
- Provide guidance on pricing, target investors and the execution strategy required to achieve the client’s objectives.
- Knowledge of which structures & terms will appeal to different categories of investors.
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance or related fields.
- Direct work experience within Debt Capital Markets – Syndication or Origination & Execution.
- Experience dealing with African issuers.
- Fluent in English. Any additional language is a bonus but not a pre-requisite.
- Be located in London or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Fixed Income Syndicate, Debt Syndicate, Debt Capital Markets, DCM, Credit, Africa, Origination, Jobs in London, London Jobs.
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies