Eton Clarke has been mandated to source a seasoned DACH Debt Capital Markets Origination specialist for our client in Frankfurt.
Our client is a global investment bank & are looking to expand its client coverage in Germany and neighboring countries.
As our client is looking for a candidate with strong relationships they have signed off the role at Executive Director to Managing Director level.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Lead the origination process for all bond issuance.
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance or related fields.
- Direct work experience within Debt Capital Markets Origination.
- Have a professional background in Corporate and Investment Banking in Germany
- Fluent in English and German. Any additional language is a bonus but not a pre-requisite.
- Be located in Frankfurt or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Managing Director, Fixed Income Origination, Debt Origination, Debt Capital Markets, DCM, Credit, DACH, Origination, Jobs in Germany, Jobs in Frankfurt, Germany Jobs.
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies