Eton Clarke has been mandated to source a Debt Capital Markets Origination specialist to join their team in Hong Kong.
Our client is a leading Asian investment bank and are looking to expand their focus on the Greater China markets.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with debt issuance in Investment Grade and High Yield corporate bonds and has had relevant experience in originating and executing on DCM deals.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Origination and deal execution process, including due diligence, liaison with clients and other external parties and other logistics / administrative matters as relevant.
- Working side by side with other members of the DCM team in pitching and executing DCM business.
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance or related fields.
- 5 years Direct work experience within Debt Capital Markets – Syndication or Origination.
- Experience dealing with Greater China issuers in IG and HY.
- Fluent in Mandarin or Cantonese. Any additional language is a bonus but not a pre-requisite.
- Be located in Hong Kong or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Fixed Income Origination, Debt Origination, Debt Capital Markets, DCM, DCM Origination, IG, Investment Grade, HY, High Yield, Debt, Credit, Greater China, Origination, Jobs in Hong Kong, Hong Kong Jobs.
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies