Eton Clarke is working closely with a global investment bank in their search for a fixed income credit salesperson covering German institutional clients. They are looking for an enthusiastic and forward-thinking candidate to join their team in London.
This will be a maternity cover for about 7 months with the potential of an extension into a permanent role.
- Selling/marketing fixed income credit products.
- Coverage of tier 1/2/3 German a institutional accounts.
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance or related fields.
- 2 – 7 years direct work experience within credit sales.
- Good knowledge of the credit products.
- German language speaker.
- Be located in London or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Fixed Income Sales, Credit Sales, Fixed Income Credit Sales, Institutional, Germany, German, Investment Grade, High Yield, London Jobs, Jobs in London.
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies