Eton Clarke has teamed up with the London based Fixed Income sales and trading desk of a global investment bank. We are helping the team reach its expansion ambitions by the end of Q4 2014. Currently the desk is made up of 20 salespeople and traders covering all the major European countries. The bank is looking to take on a hire to sell flow credit products to the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region.
Details, any applicants must have:
- Sold Credit products (investment grade & high yield bonds) to MENA based institutional investors.
- Have an existing client base that they feel would be transferrable to a new position.
- An Arabic speaker is preferred but not necessary if a client base has been developed using English as the primary language.
- Have a strong track record of revenue production and be able to meet set revenue targets.
- Be located in London or willing to relocate (must have the ability to work in the UK without requiring visa sponsorship).
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org or please get in touch with your local specialist consultant at Eton Clarke using the details below:
NYC: (+1) 646 2058230 | LDN: (+44) 203 576 1000 | Singapore: (+65) 68364920
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Fixed Income Sales, Credit Sales, Investment Grade, High Yield, Middle East, North Africa, MENA, Emerging Markets
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies