Eton Clarke is working closely with the Fixed Income team of a leading Asian investment bank in Hong Kong. We have been asked to source a Credit salesperson with a strong book of European clients who is already based in or looking to relocate to Hong Kong. The role is part of the bank’s expansion plans in capital markets which involve opening a London office in the next two years. The salesperson will be based in the Hong Kong office and be selling Asian credits (IG & HY) to European institutional investors. This role is a fantastic opportunity for a salesperson keen to relocate to Hong Kong and join a growing investment bank.
Details, any applicants must have:
- Have a strong track record in selling flow credit products i.e. investment grade and high yield bonds.
- Be at least Vice President Level in terms of banking experience.
- Have an existing pan-European client base and be eager to build new relationships using the Asian product as an angle.
- Have a consistent track record of revenue production and be able to meet set revenue targets.
- Be located in Hong Kong or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to email@example.com or please get in touch with your local specialist consultant at Eton Clarke using the details below:
NYC: (+1) 646 2058230 | LDN: (+44) 203 576 1000 | Singapore: (+65) 68364920
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies