Eton Clarke has been mandated by a global investment bank in Hong Kong in its search to find a senior credit analyst to join their credit trading desk. Our client would like a candidate who has excellent experience conducting research analysis on companies traded by the desk and originate trade ideas.
- Conduct research analysis on a number of bond issuers across different sectors.
- Highlight and put in perspective key news to the traders.
- Generate trade ideas and help selling them to clients.
- Generate earning updates for key issuers, write a memo on new issues.
- Create/maintain a fruitful relationship with analysts on the buy side..
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance or related fields.
- About 6 years of experience in credit research covering Asia and/or China.
- Ideally experience as a desk analyst on a flow desk.
- Good communication skills, particularly written English.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Be located in Hong Kong or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to email@example.com
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Credit Analyst, Fixed Income, Investment Grade, IG, High Yield, HY, Research Analyst, Hong Kong Jobs, Jobs in Hong Kong
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies