Eton Clarke has been mandated by a US headquartered securities firm to source a compliance manager for its growing European franchise. The London office opened 6 years ago and has been increasing in headcount year on year. The firm focuses on the sales and trading of equities and fixed income products across Europe. The ideal candidate would have had experience working in a similar type of firm. Although a seasoned compliance manager is required the candidate would be very hands on in their job role. The compliance manager will be sitting on the trading floor and very much part of the whole operation rather than considered part of the back office function.
Details, any applicants must have:
- Experience advising and supporting all aspects of the business from a regulatory and compliance perspective.
- Experience advising front office desks on compliance matters in a fast paced environment.
- Detailed knowledge of the FCA handbook rules including SUP, COBs, SYSC
- Experience reviewing and updating internal policies such as the Compliance Manual, Conflict of Interest, Best Execution etc.
- Be located in London or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to email@example.com or please get in touch with your local specialist consultant at Eton Clarke using the details below:
NYC: (+1) 646 2058230 | LDN: (+44) 203 576 1000 | Singapore: (+65) 68364920
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Compliance Manager, MiFID, London
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies