We been mandated by an Asian investment bank in their search to recruit a flow credit trader with experience trading Asian corporate credits (investment grade bonds). The investment bank has been aggressively expanding their Fixed Income Sales & Trading presence in Europe over the last few years. The bank would like to hire someone who will trade Emerging Market fixed income credit during US hours but from London (11 am UK to 9 pm UK) and their role would be to cover all EM credit (Asian bonds) that the desk trades.
Details, any applicants must have:
- Emerging Market credit trading experience (specifically experience trading Asian corporate names).
- Has had a good track record and positive pnl.
- Good understanding of EM Credit (Asian corporates).
- Keen on joining a bank with an incredible setup and growth plans.
- Be willing to trade US hours (11 am UK to 9 pm UK).
- Be located in London or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to email@example.com or please get in touch with your local specialist consultant at Eton Clarke using the details below:
NYC: (+1) 646 2058230 | LDN: (+44) 203 576 1000 | Singapore: (+65) 68364920
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Flow Credit Trader, Fixed Income Trader, Credit Trading Jobs, Overnight Trader, Asia Credit Trader, Corporate Bonds Trader, London Jobs, Jobs in London
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies