Eton Clarke has been mandated by a sell side investment bank who is looking to hire a credit trader focused on trading Asian investment grade bonds.
The ideal candidate will have experience trading both corporates & sovereigns with a focus on high grade bonds. Any additional experience trading High Yield would be welcome but is not a prerequisite.
This is a replacement hire and the headcount has been assigned to an Analyst/Associate level hire.
The chosen candidate must be fluent in spoken & written Mandarin or Cantonese.
- Trading Corporate and Sovereign Investment Grade bonds
- Working closely with Sales and Research to fulfil clients’ needs.
- Experience in trading Asian investment grade credit bonds.
- Be located or willing to relocate to Hong Kong.
- A good track record in trading with positive PnL
- Fluent Mandarin or Cantonese speaker
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to email@example.com
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Fixed Income Trading, Credit, Trading, Credit Trading, Corporate Bonds, Sovereign Bonds, Investment Grade, High Yield, IG, HY, Analyst, Associate, Hong Kong, Jobs in Hong Kong.
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies