Eton Clarke is working with a global investment bank in their search for an experienced Asia (ex-Japan) Credit Desk analyst predominately covering North Asian credits (Korea and China). They are looking for a candidate at Associate or Vice President level.
- Work closely with the sales & trading team to provide fundamental trading strategies.
- Liaising with all required stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate reports on investment ideas and credit views.
- Provide valuation analysis in North Asia credit with emphasis on Asia financial and quasi-sovereign credits
- Degree holder or above in Finance, Economics or related disciplines.
- Ideally someone with associate or vice president experience in Asia Credit Market covering High yield and/or Investment grade credit.
- Experience analyzing Asian credits, preferably in the following sectors: high-tec, financial, quasi-sovereign and/or state owned enterprises.
- Have a good understanding of the Asian market as this will be an area of focus for them.
- Be located in Singapore or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to email@example.com
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Fixed Income, Credit, Asian Credit, Chinese Corporates, Korean Corporates, Asia Credit Desk Analyst, Desk Analyst, Research Analyst, Investment Grade, High Yield, Credit Research, Jobs in Singapore, Singapore Jobs.
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies